Last Updated on
Significant changes, like moving, are always tricky, regardless of age.
As we get older, we may feel “forced” into moving and selling the family home because we are dealing with more than one stressful situation, such as changes in health, the loss of a spouse, or the movements of adult children.
Yes, change is difficult, and there is comfort in the familiar. But sometimes the familiar becomes problematic, and change is required to make life better.
Consider the bright side of making a change when selling the family home:
As a licensed Realtor® in Texas, Tammy’s business is built on dedication, communication, determination, and trust. She has the ability to cater and adapt to all of her client’s real estate needs.
Professional Designations and Education
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist (CHMS)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES)
Memberships and Associations
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Houston Association of Realtors (HAR)
- Texas Association of Realtors (TAR)
- Lake Houston Area Chamber of Commerce
- Greater East Montgomery Chamber of Commerce