I'M A SENIORS REAL ESTATE SPECIALIST (SRES®) IN KINGWOOD HUMBLE AREA
Every transition is an opportunity, regardless of your stage in life.
By partnering with an SRES® like me during your home search or selling your home, you'll gain the help and experience of a REALTOR® specialized in meeting the needs of home buyers and sellers 50+.
I am pleased to be your Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES®).
As an SRES® designee, I have received extensive education on topics such as tax laws, probate, estate planning, equity conversion strategies, and can offer you relevant information on current market trends as well as valuable resources regarding real estate transactions.
I will provide you with a customized approach to your real estate needs. I have the knowledge and expertise to counsel you through the major financial and lifestyle transitions involved in relocating, refinancing, or selling your family’s home. I offer you the opportunity to complete a real estate transaction with the patience, professionalism, and expertise you deserve.
I can guide you through all your real estate transactions because I have:
- a solid comprehension of Federal laws for Housing for Older Persons Act (HOPA)
- sensitivity to 50+ issues and priorities
- the devotion to provide reputable services that win and sustain trusting client and customer relationships
- knowledge of the uses, benefits, procedures, and issues involved in reverse mortgages
- education regarding the uses of pensions, 401k accounts, and IRAs in real estate transactions
- the understanding of how Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security impact your real estate decisions
Looking for a Seniors Real Estate Specialist in Kingwood Humble area?
Call Tammy James at 281-361-2219 or fill out the contact form
Kingwood offers several independent senior living retirement communities designed for residents to call more than just a home. Seniors can move on from the responsibility of managing and maintaining their home and choose to live in a community with resort-style amenities.