Selling or buying a home in Kingwood, Humble, or Atascocita areas?
Kingwood, Atascocita, Humble Texas Real Estate Agent
Tammy James is a Realtor® with RE/MAX Associates Northeast and will give professional representation when selling or buying a home in Kingwood, Humble, Atascocita, Huffman, Porter, New Caney, and surrounding areas. Tammy is a real estate professional, will represent your interest, and be your advocate. If you are a first-time homebuyer, Tammy is here to guide you through the process of purchasing your first home. If you are looking for independent senior living for yourself or for someone else, Tammy is a Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) who is able to meet the special needs of maturing Americans when selling, buying, relocating or refinancing residential or investment properties.
Kingwood Atascocita Humble Texas Real Estate Agent Tammy James professionally helps with your home buying or selling process.
Are you curious as to how much your home is worth? Get your FREE home evaluation!
Need help? Call Tammy at 281-361-2219 and she’ll be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.
Northeast Houston Real Estate Agent Tammy James
Helping Seniors With Their Next Move
Why you’ll want to work with an SRES® – Seniors Real Estate Specialist®
The decision to move isn’t always easy, especially when you’re 50+. An SRES® designee can be your best source for knowledge, understanding, and support throughout the home buying and selling process.
If you’re looking for a professional Real Estate Agent in Kingwood, Humble, and Northeast Houston who can meet the needs of adults 50+, Tammy James, Realtor®, offers exceptional service. Complete satisfaction and representation is the number one priority.
Tammy James, Realtor®
Nobody sells more real estate than RE/MAX
- RE/MAX has more than 100,000 agents in nearly 100 countries, a great worldwide footprint than any other real estate brand.
- RE/MAX Associates have more real estate sales experience than other real estate agents
- RE/MAX leads the industry in professional designation, illustrating increased expertise in working with buyers and sellers.
- On average, RE/MAX agents outsell those from other national real estate franchises in comparison of the largest real estate brokerages, most recently in the 2016 REAL Trends 500 report.
- RE/MAX agents have been recognized for their community service through the National Association of Realtors® annual Good Neighbor Award program.
- RE/MAX agents have raised more than $147 million to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals since 1992, and RE/MAX is one of the charity’s top three donors of all time.