Lot Size6,365 sqft
Home Size1,625 sqft
GreenECO Builders - Energy Efficient Homes in Tavola
Tavola is an amazing master-planned community in New Caney, just north of Kingwood and located in Montgomery County. The schools are zoned to New Caney ISD which is currently one of the fastest growing districts in the Greater Houston area. Tavola is home to several wonderful builders, however, GreenEco Builders' high performing homes have the latest in features that allow homeowners to maximize their value while being environmentally friendly. GreenECO Builders is locally owned and operated and is committed to building homes of the highest quality in a way that is responsible to their customers as well as our environment.
Just a few reasons to love GreenECO Homes!
- 100% ENERGY STAR Rated (Lower utility bills and greater benefits for the environment)
- Environments for Living Certified (Heating and cooling energy use guarantee)
- Water Sense Certified (Designed for water efficiency)
- 16 SEER HVAC and R8 Ducts (Environmentally friendly refrigerants and more energy efficient)
- LP Tech Sheild (Blocks up to 97% of radiant heat in the roofing materials)
- PEX Water Distribution System
- TAEXX Built-in Pest Control System
- Energy Efficient Tankless Water Heater (Endless supply of hot water and uses 40% less energy)
Available GreenECO Homes In Tavola
Environmentally Friendly Homes Near You!
If looking for GreenECO environmentally friendly homes in a certain area around Houston, check out these communities:
I’m a passionate real estate agent and market-savvy professional. My client’s satisfaction and best interests are my top priority.